PMP stands for Project Management Professional. The Project Management Professional certification is a globally reputed and recognized certification in the field of Project Management. It is provided to project management professionals, who clear the Project Management Professional certification examination. This certification is issued by the PMI (Project Management Institute) . PMI is the world's leading association of Project Management Professionals.
PMP 0nline Training
$ 89 /head
Online Self learning training
- 4+ hours of quality videos covering PMBOK5
- 1000+ chapter test questions.
- 4 simulated practice tests of full length.
- Flash cards, study material including videos, cross words, case studies and free mobile application.
- 60 days online access.
- 40 PMI pre approved contact hour/ PDUs
Benefits of being a PMP®
Given below are some benefits of PMP®certification:
- Globally recognized and respected certification: The Project Management Professional certification is globally recognized and respected certification provided by PMI, the leading association of Project Management Professionals. With 12% increase in number of PMP®/CAPM® certification every year, they have been made the de-facto industry standard for Project Managers.
- The Project Management Professional certification recognizes your expertise in Project Management: The Project Management Professional certification tells your current and potential employers that you have a solid foundation of project management knowledge, which could be readily applied at the workplace.
- You will be a member of one of the most prestigious professional groups: By attaining the Project Management Professional certification, your name will be included in the largest and most prestigious group of certified Project Management Professionals.
- Better salary: It has been observed that Project Managers, who have the Project Management Professional certification, draw more salary than their counterparts, who do not have the aforementioned certification.
- Better job opportunities: With the requirements for qualified Project Managers expected to increase exponentially in the future, the job market for PMP® Certified managers will get better.
- Globally recognized by leading companies: The PMP® certification is endorsed by leading companies. In fact, they encourage their Project Managers to have the PMP® certification.
For further information regarding the benefits of the PMP certification, we request you to visit the following link: www.pmi.org