Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE TERMS & CONDITION ATTENTIVELY & CAREFULLY
Websites www.rypmindia.com, educational services provided to you through this website are owned, operated and maintained by Rejuvenate Your Project Management LLP here after is referred as “RYPM” or ”We” or “Us” or “Company”. The site, its content and products are collectively are the RYPM Products.
You' refers as candidate/delegate /participant/ customer/ user. In case you are an organization or company or its representative who gives access to company products, you agree to take full responsibility in event of damages or indemnification.
Code of conduct for using this website are described here below and therefore please read it carefully before you start using our services through this website.
- This site should not be used for unlawful manner.
- For our services you requires an internet connection and all charges towards internet are to your account.
- It is your responsibility to maintain your software, hardware of your computer and internet access to use our website or product. In any case we shall not be responsible for the loss of data due to internet speed or connection.
- For certain products you will be required to use your login credentials and we solely reserve the right to grant or block the access in event you do not abide by our terms and conditions.
- It is our endeavour to provide uninterrupted access to our product or services, however we are not responsible for factors beyond our boundary of control.
- Humiliation, abuse, harassment is strictly prohibited on this website. Also communication of spam, phishing links is strictly prohibited.
- Advertise or sell of products other than RYPM products is strictly prohibited on this website.
- You shall neither publish/ post, nor distribute indecent, offensive, objectionable, unlawful material / information /text / picture / video.
- You shall not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property laws or copy righted.
- You are allowed to use this site, its content and services for your personal and non commercial use. This site and its content can not be used for commercial and public distribution purpose by you.
- Online access, is person specific and it is not transferable to other person or candidate.
- Online access is to be claimed within 30 days once the (PMP) classroom training is over. Thereafter no claim will be entertained.
- Any services related to online portal access, it is candidate’s responsibility to login to portal and fulfill minimum requirement to generate the necessary certificate (for example 40 hours of contact learning in case of PMP) within the validity of online access duration.
- Any claim/ request for online access after the due date/ validity period will be considered as a new request and will be on chargeable basis.
RYPM reserves the full right to modify or change terms and conditions without a prior notice. Also prices for the products are subject to change time to time without a notice and all rights related to price of product are solely with RYPM.